A question from a Dutch football memorabilia collector

Keskustelua FC Interin edustusjoukkueen ja sen pelaajien edesottamuksista, unohtamatta valmentajien tekemisiä.
DutchSuomiFan

A question from a Dutch football memorabilia collector

ViestiKirjoittaja DutchSuomiFan » 24 Joulu 2017 10:26

Moikka FC Inter Ultras ja fanit!

My name is Piebe-Guido van den Berg. I am a football memorabilia and merchandise collector from The Netherlands. I've got a question for you. Is it possible for any of you to send me some FC Inter related memorabilia, for example club magazines, fanzines, official programmes, old tickets, posters or any other FC Inter related memorabilia or merchandise? I've got a big collection, but i haven't really got any FC Inter memorabilia or merchandise, except for an official programme of a match against your rivals. A part of my collection can be seen at my Instagram page : www.instagram.com/dutchsuomifan .

Tervehdys Alankomaista!
Jarmo

Re: A question from a Dutch football memorabilia collector

ViestiKirjoittaja Jarmo » 24 Joulu 2017 12:05

Hi Piebe,

My name is Jarmo Koivula and I am the SLO of Ultraboyz. Please check the upper banner of this website and click FANZINE on the upper right hand corner.
Once you've done that, click the word TÄÄLTÄ and you will be redirected to issuu.com where our Fanzines have been and will be published. The first that you'll see is the latest one, 2017. There are earlier ones as well but you might have to search for them.
They've all been done completely in-house by our members.

I think that I have our very first one which we printed somewhere collecting dust so I'll try to find that for you. I'll contact FC Inter to see if they have match programs available from past matches.

You can reach me here or use my email slo@ultraboyz.net

Merry Christmas!
DutchSuomiFan

ViestiKirjoittaja DutchSuomiFan » 24 Joulu 2017 19:50

Jarmo kirjoitti:Hi Piebe,

My name is Jarmo Koivula and I am the SLO of Ultraboyz. Please check the upper banner of this website and click FANZINE on the upper right hand corner.
Once you've done that, click the word TÄÄLTÄ and you will be redirected to issuu.com where our Fanzines have been and will be published. The first that you'll see is the latest one, 2017. There are earlier ones as well but you might have to search for them.
They've all been done completely in-house by our members.

I think that I have our very first one which we printed somewhere collecting dust so I'll try to find that for you. I'll contact FC Inter to see if they have match programs available from past matches.

You can reach me here or use my email slo@ultraboyz.net

Merry Christmas!
Moikka Jarmo :D

Kiitoksen vastaus!

Are the fanzines being produced on paper as well? If yes, i would love to have one! Hopefully you are able to send me some programmes :).

Hyvää Joulua Alankomaista! God Jul från Nederländerna! Merry Christmas from The Netherlands! Vrolijk Kerstfeest vanuit Nederland!
Jarmo

ViestiKirjoittaja Jarmo » 25 Joulu 2017 09:58

Hi Piebe,

Unfortunately only the first one was published on paper. :(
The number of copies the print houses set as a minimum proved to be too expensive for us. People have requested a paper version of our Fanzine, but as always in life - it's about he money. Sad but true.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!
DutchSuomiFan

ViestiKirjoittaja DutchSuomiFan » 25 Joulu 2017 10:10

Jarmo kirjoitti:Hi Piebe,

Unfortunately only the first one was published on paper. :(
The number of copies the print houses set as a minimum proved to be too expensive for us. People have requested a paper version of our Fanzine, but as always in life - it's about he money. Sad but true.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!
Too bad! Well, it was worth asking :). 'it's about the money' reminds me of that good old saying that goes 'AMF' :(. I hope MF has nothing to do with this though!

You are the second Finnish club to reply positively to my question. PK-35 were first (their shirt looks A LOT like the shirt of my local club. Just Google 'SBV Excelsior shirt 2017'). All the other clubs have either yet to make it possible to send their item or they just haven't replied at all!